All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

aah, so happy to see you here!
I totally forgot Worlds was this weekend until about 3 days ago when someone posted about ICU and I was like... Oh yeah. That's a thing that still happens.

We've missed you, please stay!
I miss you all oodles (and if Beans is still on here- I use my Christmas mug all the time!) but y'all are a DRUG. I've been twice as productive in the last two years because I'm so much less distracted haha ;)

ETA: This part is the enjoyable part for me because I don't even know what DIVISION anybody is in, let alone what routines look like. I can just be like "Ahh, that team did a routine and nobody was (hopefully) injured. Delightful." And just saunter on my way.

I just want to say this has been one of the best worlds in terms of these top teams really leaving it all on the floor. This is the first time in a long time across the board in most divisions that the top teams hit hard and it really was a battle of who was better and not just who had less deductions.

so many athletes get hurt at worlds. i feel like more than at any other competition...
Like this year or just in general? I think athletes and teams definitely push the limits more at worlds then any other comp resulting in more injury’s.. just a thought definitely seen some bad ones in the past tho at other Comps

I just want to say this has been one of the best worlds in terms of these top teams really leaving it all on the floor. This is the first time in a long time across the board in most divisions that the top teams hit hard and it really was a battle of who was better and not just who had less deductions.

I was thinking the same thing! So refreshing to see all of the hits.

Can someone clarify for me.. steel is judged from injury to the end right? They will end up keeping their BB and AF even with a hit upon re-competing

Back