All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And a week later also the D2 Summit ;)

Yes! We were in Orlando/Disney this past weekend for oldest to do a run. Anyway, I died laughing on Thursday when I woke up to people freaking out about the cheerleaders coming in a Facebook group for Annual Passholders. I have never seen such hysteria---and the more people reminded them it jumps from Worlds to Summit to D2 Summit the more the hysteria kept going. Some even vowed to avoid Disney for a full 3 weeks.

I have to keep reminding myself that only is live stream people have seen the video. That said....is this playing for the teams that are there?

Also coming up. Everyone’s favourite duo!!

Ok. I've timed both videos and they're about 4 minutes long (combined). There are 14 award ceremonies. That means almost a full hour of our lives that the USASF has wasted !!!

Yes! We were in Orlando/Disney this past weekend for oldest to do a run. Anyway, I died laughing on Thursday when I woke up to people freaking out about the cheerleaders coming in a Facebook group for Annual Passholders. I have never seen such hysteria---and the more people reminded them it jumps from Worlds to Summit to D2 Summit the more the hysteria kept going. Some even vowed to avoid Disney for a full 3 weeks.
Aw, no love for the cheerleaders?!?! Lol!!

I feel like this video is similar in nature to the video the Church of Scientology plays outside their building in NYC. I had the dang thing memorized after sitting across from that place for 8+ hours.
We're you seeing Hamilton :cool:

Aw, no love for the cheerleaders?!?! Lol!!

Not much. And I wasn't prepared for the panic in some of these vacationers words. Like, "OMG Will they be there Sunday? We arrive Sunday?" Meanwhile during our 3 days in the park I maybe, maybe, saw 100 cheerleaders total. It wasn't like they were the plague spreading locus, but they were legitimately feared by families around the world.

Back