All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly this has probably been my favourite worlds so far! On and off the boards, except for LAG, still sad about that... so thank you for being awesome!

And y'all are forgetting about summit!! I hope you're not planning on missing out now that you've paid for it. So hopefully I'll see most of you for that! Until then.. I'll be sleeping!

Honestly this has probably been my favourite worlds so far! On and off the boards, except for LAG, still sad about that... so thank you for being awesome!

And y'all are forgetting about summit!! I hope you're not planning on missing out now that you've paid for it. So hopefully I'll see most of you for that! Until then.. I'll be sleeping!
Oh yea, the Summit spreadsheet. Gotta finish that. I think I got like 75% done and then Worlds happened and I forgot about it until now haha

I’m just glad I don’t have to see anymore bad skirts for quite a while. I thought the ruffle on Shooting Stars skirt was a bit much at the time... I didn’t think I liked Capris but now I’m begging to have them back. With the all the bad uniforms I will say Lady Lightening uniforms were magic, one of my favorites of all time.

Oh yea, the Summit spreadsheet. Gotta finish that. I think I got like 75% done and then Worlds happened and I forgot about it until now haha
You're the best! I promise I'll help you with it more than I did worlds, I just felt there were already so many people editing the world's one haha! Also there's normally more to update with all the divisions at summit. I wanna add smileys, but I'm too lazy and too tired to switch to Tapatalk, lol. Goodnight everyone!

Final thought:

THESE WORLDS WERE THE BEST BECAUSE NO ONE (KIDS OR COACHES) TOOK TO SOCIAL MEDIA WITH DISSERTATIONS ABOUT HOW THEY SHOULD HAVE WON, HOW WORLDS IS UNFAIR, HOW THEY WON'T BRING TEAMS TO IT, ETC.

They kind of knew it was a bloodbath and that it was going to come down to the TINIEST things.

(There's still time for social media but so far so good.)

Final thought:

THESE WORLDS WERE THE BEST BECAUSE NO ONE (KIDS OR COACHES) TOOK TO SOCIAL MEDIA WITH DISSERTATIONS ABOUT HOW THEY SHOULD HAVE WON, HOW WORLDS IS UNFAIR, HOW THEY WON'T BRING TEAMS TO IT, ETC.

They kind of knew it was a bloodbath and that it was going to come down to the TINIEST things.

(There's still time for social media but so far so good.)
Agreed, wish the fans were as sportsmanlike as the athletes

now-what.gif

I know we still have summit and D2 summit but the season is rapidly coming to the close with the biggest event of the year over.

Honestly really liked this Worlds, despite all my complaining and over-the-top comments. THERE WERE NO SLIP AND SLIDE DISASTERS SO I'M OKAY WITH THIS.
Same I had my disappointments and awards took wayyyy too long but overall, a lot of teams hit! and some of my favorites globed.

Thank you to those who sent their congrats. So my biggest fear was not getting a seat to see my kid, I’m happy to report that the new arena really worked and functioned perfectly as long as you got there before the popular division began, you could get a decent seat, it was a relief from what I was dreading this whole Time :(

Thank you to those who sent their congrats. So my biggest fear was not getting a seat to see my kid, I’m happy to report that the new arena really worked and functioned perfectly as long as you got there before the popular division began, you could get a decent seat, it was a relief from what I was dreading this whole Time :(
Congrats and glad you got to see it ;)

Back