All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes! We were in Orlando/Disney this past weekend for oldest to do a run. Anyway, I died laughing on Thursday when I woke up to people freaking out about the cheerleaders coming in a Facebook group for Annual Passholders. I have never seen such hysteria---and the more people reminded them it jumps from Worlds to Summit to D2 Summit the more the hysteria kept going. Some even vowed to avoid Disney for a full 3 weeks.

I'm in a Universal Annual Pass group and Disney Annual Pass group and they both freak out anytime UCA, Worlds or Summit happens. I find it hilarious. (I was there last weekend too for the star wars 5k)

Can't believe its all over for another year.

Worlds comes and goes so fleetingly. There's probably a poetic metaphor I could use but I'm way too tired to think of one.
Agree, this weekend went by in a flash. Blink and then its over. Honestly this whole year has felt like that to me

So that's two globes headed back to Maine, didn't someone say it's the first (and now second!) in Maine? That's an awesome weekend!

It was Maine's only globe! They were the only team from Maine to attend Worlds this year. They're also the 2nd gym from Maine to ever attend Worlds (Planet Cheer used to go to Worlds but they no longer exist).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I wasn’t able to be glued on my couch 24/7 this weekend I still enjoyed Worlds with y’all! Congrats to all the world champions! :)

I couldn't hack staying up late in my old age, but I was super excited to wake up and see a local team jumped from 15th to 6th in XS-COED. I'm so incredibly happy for them.

1st: Thanks for the spreadsheet!!! It was invaluable! Thank you so much!!!
2nd: Congratulations to the sharks (Great White & SSX) the Cats (LJ, Cheetahs, Panthers and OO5)
3rd: Sorry for my Seniors: Elite and Supers

I felt that this year's Worlds was less crowded and chaotic. Having the extra space, and splitting times/locations for the more popular divisions helped. I could walk right in and see a division. No standing outside for 1500 hours. Plus the judging was strict, but fair. Ultimately, no complaints from me.

It was fun watching the livefeed this year, and being able to react on them right here,instead of just reading about performances.
@luv2cheer92 your spreadsheet was a LIFESAVER, thank you so much for investing the time that must have gone into that.

Back