All-Star Worlds 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im not sure I’ve been on since last worlds. Luckily I’m on maternity leave this year so I’ll get to soak it all in uninterrupted for the first time in almost a decade! I feel super out of the loop this season and haven’t really seen any of the teams, it will be interesting to see what they all will be doing.

I haven't been on the boards in years but this seems unusually dead for worlds weekend. :/
It is only Friday but I only ever get on for worlds weekend. It’s not like it used to be for sure.

I don’t think I’ve been on for a while!
Watching the NT prelims and these are my random thoughts:
I don’t like majority white uniforms.
The long socks don’t make for nice long leg lines.
If you have 4+ stunt falls and I spend the whole sequence wondering if something will fall, maybe you’re not ready for worlds. And that’s okay.
When did ICE/CEA/MDT have so many locations?
You’re at worlds please look excited to be there.
I might like scrunchies or cuffs better than bows?
I miss cheer music with real music.

I don’t think I’ve been on for a while!
Watching the NT prelims and these are my random thoughts:
I don’t like majority white uniforms.
The long socks don’t make for nice long leg lines.
If you have 4+ stunt falls and I spend the whole sequence wondering if something will fall, maybe you’re not ready for worlds. And that’s okay.
When did ICE/CEA/MDT have so many locations?
You’re at worlds please look excited to be there.
I might like scrunchies or cuffs better than bows?
I miss cheer music with real music.
I also miss cheer music with real music! I’m also wondering if all these international teams at ICU use the same music guy. It all sounds the same and with the exception of Ecuador, the others use mostly US music and not specific to their culture. Wish they would use that as an opportunity to bring in their own culture and music

I haven't been on the boards in years but this seems unusually dead for worlds weekend. :/
These boards have been really quiet since the start of the pandemic, I think people might’ve just found a new home via Twitter to discuss All-Star cheer matters.

I noticed this with other sports-related boards too.

Also, there are just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many divisions at Worlds.
IMG_8939.jpeg

Varsity, USASF, IASF or whoever, please staaaahp. 😩

Also, there are just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many divisions at Worlds.
View attachment 1100

Varsity, USASF, IASF or whoever, please staaaahp. 😩
why is international open non tumbling 6 so large compared to everyone else? ive been out of the loop for so long i cant remember all the rules to being international. I also thought level 6 is essentially the old level 5, so why is there international level 5 divisions?

Back