All-Star Worlds 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I rewatched Brandon Smoke like 3 times and I don't understand where they had 5 points of deductions? Anyone know? Music timing or illegality somewhere? I just don't get it. It literally seems like they hit?
Just like you, I've re-watched it over and paused it throughout to check, I don't get where the 5-point deductions are either...

It's such a pity, I really wanted to see them in the finals.

@wishfulthinking, I found the reason for the deduction (as confirmed by one of their athletes).

Wow, just… WOW.
IMG_8948.jpeg

The "jump" in question is here (I've time stamped the link):

@wishfulthinking, I found the reason for the deduction (as confirmed by one of their athletes).

Wow, just… WOW.
View attachment 1102

The "jump" in question is here (I've time stamped the link):

You mean that little skip thing? Isn’t that just choreography? How would you not be allowed to skip and land with a knee down? Teams do way more “unsafe” things in dances (see TGLC). How could a large deduction (or any deduction) for that be justified? Lol I’m so confused.

You mean that little skip thing? Isn’t that just choreography? How would you not be allowed to skip and land with a knee down? Teams do way more “unsafe” things in dances (see TGLC). How could a large deduction (or any deduction) for that be justified? Lol I’m so confused.
I was thinking that.

I Tweeted @Brandon Smoke to ask for clarification since they and the judges are the only 2 groups of people who know the answer for sure.

… like, someone make the deduction make sense, please?

Oh that fall on Peach was scary :( I'm honestly surprised they didn't stop the routine - I was worried the base might be concussed

This is my first time having
Oh that fall on Peach was scary :( I'm honestly surprised they didn't stop the routine - I was worried the base might be concussed

I haven’t been able to watch all weekend, really but we have a little bit of a lull (sitting at my gate waiting) so I figured I’d pull up FloCheer and see if I can catch some teams.

I logged in just in time to see that Peach routine/fall, and now I have anxiety. I obviously can’t yell, but I definitely made a face.

This better not be an omen for the rest of the day.

I will actually be in the air during LAG so please update.

The Lady Jags dance is SO fun and I feel like everyone on TikTok performs it with more energy and sass than they do. I think it's trying to stay clean but it needs the extra.

Back