All-Star Worlds 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1 BF for Cheetahs.

Maybe Cheetahs is a young team, but I feel like the past few years they're not as clean as I'd expect from Cheetahs.
It seems to me like a lot of the more experienced girls get moved up to Wildcats or Swoosh after a few years, so the flyers always seem super young IMO

You know what this Worlds feels like? NHSCC 2016 if anyone remembers (I remember because 2016 was a year of A LOT of surprises like, culturally.)

A bunch of reigning champion teams got their winning streaks broken, teams that usually finaled didn’t even make it past prelims but brand new debut teams nobody had seen before DID go to finals… it was a wild weekend. And I remember feeling like we all flew into some sort alternate reality on the way to Florida.

This is like that. I’m not thrilled.

Long time no see!!!
Hoping for a fierce 5 win in small coed. BSB always gives me anxiety in finals, like PTSD. Sad they couldn’t hit but what did hit was executed perfectly!!!

Also everyone assuming Great whites have this in the bag right? Was hoping GGs could pull it off. Blah!!

Long time no see!!!
Hoping for a fierce 5 win in small coed. BSB always gives me anxiety in finals, like PTSD. Sad they couldn’t hit but what did hit was executed perfectly!!!

Also everyone assuming Great whites have this in the bag right? Was hoping GGs could pull it off. Blah!!

Idk man. This weekend has been wild. I wouldn’t assume anything. It’s been one surprise after another.

ok the source is Twitter so take it with a grain of salt, but apparently a ton of the top small coed coaches are all at the accuscore table right now and that's why awards are late

Back