All-Star Worlds 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm very happy with the IO6 placements, though I would have liked to see Golden Girls globe again! Have Kelly Girls globed at non-virtual worlds before?

KC winning was fun to watch, LOVE seeing first time gold medals, those are always some of the best moments.

Last edited:
There’s a girl who flopped down during KC Fierce 5 announcements and just stayed there out of pure shock. I never even saw her get up. It was too much!

Love moments like that.

Here's a reason why I don't get why some people whine about big gyms being allowed in XS (they use this argument to try to justify the existence of Limited). There are big gyms that didn't even make Finals in XS Senior, like World Cup Freehold and Cheer Athletics Plano. Big gyms have to spread out their talent among many teams, which may be a disadvantage. You aren't at an inherent disadvantage for being the only Worlds team in your gym and you don't need your own branch of your division AKA Limited to hide in, nor do we need to ban big gyms from XS.

I don’t want to name her but you remember that little girl from America’s Got Talent who would coed stunt?

She’s like 16 now and is now as of today is a:

2x World Champ (LL)
3x ICU World Champ (Junior Coed I think?)
Summit Champ
DANCE World Champ (2021)

She has literally collected the whole set.

Also we’ve been alive too long.

There’s a girl who flopped down during KC Fierce 5 announcements and just stayed there out of pure shock. I never even saw her get up. It was too much!

Love moments like that.
I also was laughing the one boy literally was standing by the podiums when they moved that way and literally jaw dropped in disbelief for the longest time. I live for reactions from these underdogs! (Even if my heart may have shattered in a million places with BSB today).

I still don't like the calling gold first thing. I wish they would call bronze, silver, and gold in that order. These athletes are all senior and open age, surely they can contain their excitement for 30 seconds while 2nd place has their moment.

ALSO, I'm really glad Cali Coed won (and not just because I love Cali Coed) I know they still have a few teams going tomorrow, but I would have been sad if California All-Stars didn't continue their streak of bringing home a gold every year since '09.

Back