All-Star Worlds 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Those stunts DO NOT MOVE - I loved Panthers but the stunt technique and overall presentation was def superior from Seniors. It's gonna be CLOSE
I agree - the whole presentation seemed messy and chaotic - tumbling too. Which is what I always thought Panthers did best.
It will be interesting to see what happens. Both teams were great - not sure which way the judges are going to go.

If this is the year that BOTH CEA Owner Children retire with rings after a 10 year SE drought, awards is going to be epic. I will also play powerball.

LAG - I’m stressed! SE is my all time fave. I’d love to see them win, and this new group of kids get their first rings, but I’m not sure if that one did it. Panthers clearly wanted it bad today, they could pull the win. And we still can’t count out orange, you never know with the judges. Sometimes orange can pull it off with errors just because their technique. The only thing I know for sure is stars is out. Awards is going to be stressful!

I have strong feelings about certain programs and their leadership (and lack thereof) so I'll just say this-I hope the best team wins, no matter who it is. I hope it was/is won in a healthy way and is something these kids look back on as an amazing time in their lives.

I've been wrong on this a few times but I think SE might have it. Maybe. What say you all?

I need more informed opinions @NJ Coach @CoachTamara
Flip a coin. Panthers looked amazing today. Much better than yesterday. I personally think they have a harder routine. That being said, SE's stunts DON'T MOVE. So what they potentially lose in difficulty (and it's not all that much) they gain in technique. I think SE takes it, but I also wouldn't be shocked if it's Panthers.

Flip a coin. Panthers looked amazing today. Much better than yesterday. I personally think they have a harder routine. That being said, SE's stunts DON'T MOVE. So what they potentially lose in difficulty (and it's not all that much) they gain in technique. I think SE takes it, but I also wouldn't be shocked if it's Panthers.

Agree with this as well.

My students are playing Blooket while I catch awards. This is such a win.

I've said a lot about SE's stunt tech in the past but it was DEFINITELY THERE today.

Back