All-Star Worlds Award Ceremony Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not mine, but a great picture! I also couldn't tell you for what division :p

tumblr_m39f47plSx1rsiq67o1_500.jpg

I am sure I am tardy to the party and have missed this being discussed, but small senior awards on a baseball field???....really. Having never been to Worlds, maybe I just don't realize that it doesn't matter when you have made it to that level, but it seems like a cheat to teams who have worked so hard. The atmosphere isn't there nor is the stage and background that we all associate with cheer comps. But regardless, congratulations Stingrays.

I am sure I am tardy to the party and have missed this being discussed, but small senior awards on a baseball field???....really. Having never been to Worlds, maybe I just don't realize that it doesn't matter when you have made it to that level, but it seems like a cheat to teams who have worked so hard. The atmosphere isn't there nor is the stage and background that we all associate with cheer comps. But regardless, congratulations Stingrays.
basically long story short were all amazing and crowded the milkhouse to capacity so they had to have awards for some teams on a baseball field to try and clear out the milkhouse :)

Back