All-Star Worlds Bracket Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Welcome to our annual Worlds Bracket Contest!
The rules are your last entry into the thread will be counted as your entry. Do not comment in the entry threads... instead comment and ask questions in this thread! To make things more interesting the you get more points for picking the lower placements correctly. 5 points for 5th, 4 points for 4th... and so on. As well each team you get in the top spots but not the correct place is worth 1 point.

We also will award 2 points for up to 5 teams chosen correctly who will move on from Saturday to Sunday (which teams allowed for each bracket is listed within the bracket thread).

Finally, as a tie breaker we have the international divisions. You do not need to fill all of these out, but they will be used as a tie breaker if needed. We will only use as many divisions as needed to decide who is the winner. IOC5 will only be used if needed. If the tie isnt decided, we will then use IOC6, then IO5, then IO6.

Entries accepted up until Saturday, April 26th at 12:01am

Small / Large Senior Bracket: Small / Large Senior Bracket | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Small / Large Coed Bracket: Small / Large Coed Bracket | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Medium Coed / All Girl Bracket: Medium Coed / All Girl Bracket | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

We have a prize for the overall winner of the brackets (highest individual score)!

From Rebel: Certificates for 10% off of a uniform order, minimum order of 20 units, maximum order of 40 units

We have a prize for the overall winner of the brackets (highest individual score)!

From Rebel: Certificates for 10% off of a uniform order, minimum order of 20 units, maximum order of 40 units
lolol not to appear ungrateful but something is wrong with the math here! Plus I'm thinking I wouldn't look so good in a uniform...:confused:

Not to appear ungrateful as @quitthedrama said but...
What if I were to win the bracket contest? What am I, a single college student that's retired from cheer going to do with that....
I know you shouldn't complain about something that's free but.....

Not to appear ungrateful as @quitthedrama said but...
What if I were to win the bracket contest? What am I, a single college student that's retired from cheer going to do with that....
I know you shouldn't complain about something that's free but.....

You can pass along to your squad OR pass along to the next place :)

Ha! I can just imagine my gym owner's face if I said "hey, I just won this awesome contest. Here's a discount for a uniform from a company that you don't use"
It's a nice gesture, though.

As someone said but it wasn't answered, do my tie breakers need to go in each thread? Can I change my tie breakers in each thread for a chance to win in either? Thanks.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

As someone said but it wasn't answered, do my tie breakers need to go in each thread? Can I change my tie breakers in each thread for a chance to win in either? Thanks.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You can change tie breakers each thread.

Back