All-Star Worlds Crossover

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
I know that some girls crossover on Worlds teams. That's not allowed, so how do bot team compete with the routine without everyone?

Alternates had to be in the routine where they got the bid from. Alterations wouldn't make sense since they worked hard on the routine they probably used for most of the season
alterantes would just have to listed. they techinacally wouldnt be in the routine.
how many crossorvers are we talking about.

Like you can't have one girl on one team crossover into another. Read the rules. Alternates not allowed unless in routine where they won bid. Seeker30
You list up to 10 alternates or substitutions, and you're allowed up to 10 roster changes before Worlds.

Like you can't have one girl on one team crossover into another. Read the rules. Alternates not allowed unless in routine where they won bid. Seeker30

That's not true. You can have up to 10 alternates, and only 7 have to have competed for the same gym on the day you got your bid. 3 can be from anywhere.

For level 6 you submit a list of 10 alternates (can be anyone from anywhere) when you compete and your 24 at worlds have to be from that list of 34.

That's not true. You can have up to 10 alternates, and only 7 have to have competed for the same gym on the day you got your bid. 3 can be from anywhere.

For level 6 you submit a list of 10 alternates (can be anyone from anywhere) when you compete and your 24 at worlds have to be from that list of 34.

Well the USASF site must be wrong

It said at the very bottom about crossovers

Everyone already knows that there are no crossovers at worlds, that is what the alternate are for. They take the spot of the athlete was was originally crossing over when the bid was won. USASF allowed 10 alternates and only 7 have to be at the bid comp where the bid was won. Level 6 allowed 10 alternates from anywhere to come in but they must be listed at worlds.

Make sense now? It really isn't hard to follow :cow:

That's not what I said. I said it didnt say anything about alternates. Which it doesn't.

You can't have crossovers at worlds but you're allowed a certain number of alternates to replace them.
I don't think this girl gets it...too much teal koolaid?

Back