All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now that Large Senior is done and we have a moment to consider:
Kelsey Rule was hitting her pass last year no problem. NOW she, like many others, have to add that stupid whip in between what might have been an easier-to-handle double double. For many (not just her) it seems to either be a bust or dangerous looking finish. Did that REALLY serve anyone to protect from injury? Or was that just a poorly thought out bandaid?
Truer words have never been posted...

I'm #F5ordie...but SS did an amazing job! As well as Panthers! Haven't seen a video of SE to comment on them yet. It's going to be a fight for first!! All these teams have made mistakes today (better today than finals!!) but all of them have SO MUCH TALENT!! Loving all the changes to everyone's routine so far! GREAT JOB TEAMS/COACHES/CHOREO/MIXERS!! You should all be proud!

In my opinion Stars look very sloppy. The stunting isn't as crisp as everyone else(that I've seen before worlds) and the flexibility is lacking hardcore. Also, their syncro tumbling wasn't very syncro.......I also don't like the dance :( But I love their pyramid a lot of visuals.

Not trying to bash on Stars. They're the only team I've seen so that's the only one I can comment on.

something is holding up Jostens big time.. still waiting on Fame.. they were on at 10:04! Come on!

I thought it was just me! I just bought the live stream and have been sitting here for 5 minutes wondering if I was going to get video or if I just wasted 30 bucks. Glad to know I just came on at a bad time :)

Well props to SE. I only have the VOD so I haven't seen videos yet...but from the descriptions I read it seemed like SE's deductions would have them in 4th behind Stars. Guess their routine just has that much talent.

I just really want someone to beat Panthers.

Well Stars had so many deductions themselves.

Back