All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECE Fame Small Senior: 2 minor SB in stunts, and a pyramid bobble, but overall pretty solid routine! The Love You Mean It in jumps gave me chills!

In my opinion Stars look very sloppy. The stunting isn't as crisp as everyone else(that I've seen before worlds) and the flexibility is lacking hardcore. Also, their syncro tumbling wasn't very syncro.......I also don't like the dance :( But I love their pyramid a lot of visuals.

Not trying to bash on Stars. They're the only team I've seen so that's the only one I can comment on.

To me, with Stars dance...it looked like they didn't know it...or they didn't know it well. It probably would have helped them if they'd competed that dance once or twice before bringing it to Worlds.

Teams get so caught up in having these big surprises and changed elements that they don't realize that they are there to WIN and COMPETE....not impress the audience with an element they've never seen before. Why compete something without knowing how well it will score? or how well your team will perform it in competition?

Reminds me of the Whitney dance from last year... RIP Whitney...

To me, with Stars dance...it looked like they didn't know it...or they didn't know it well. It probably would have helped them if they'd competed that dance once or twice before bringing it to Worlds.

Teams get so caught up in having these big surprises and changed elements that they don't realize that they are there to WIN and COMPETE....not impress the audience with an element they've never seen before. Why compete something without know how well it will score? or how well your team will perform it in competition?

Reminds me of the Whitney dance from last year... RIP Whitney...

Exactly. It's not about the fans it's about the judges. It seems crazy to me to perform something for the first time at WORLDS. like why?

Back