All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kind of random but I saw this on Twitter... Anyone know the story behind this lol?
690pyg.jpg

I paid for the feed just to watch Warriors and now I cant even log in...if anyone gets a video can you please post it? My daughter has friends on the team and she's crying in her room cuz she can't see them :-(

Well..after a short text exchange with my dad ( who has built computers, run websites, taught computer class, etc ) this is basically what he had told me this- They have exceeded the number of people they allotted to watch.. Nodes are basically bandwidth, and that they didn't have enough 'slots' for the connections they had to the stream. Apparently, it is also not an easy fix as they would need a lot more bandwidth very quickly. To put it simply and in his words: someone underestimated the amount of viewers.

So when are we getting a refund because waiting until the division is over for the users to die down isn't "fixing the problem." In fact, I can guarantee there will be even more people tomorrow.

Back