All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So are the results in the "results" thread the final results? If so, GT got 1st, Rockstar got 2nd, and F-Katz got 3rd. IF that is the final results posted.

on one of the senior elites girls twittters

" #worldsrules: if a team copies your team specialty stunt and cant even do it fully, should they be in first?........"

this kind of unsportmanship is unneccessary.. i LOVE F5<3 i hope they take it home now.. sorry i just thought that was super rude and it bothered me.

wow! classless! come on senior elite, you still have a fighting chance, stop with the bashing before you even compete day 2!

One Twitter says Spice had a stunt fall and another says just major bobble so I guess we will have to wait and see what the judges decide for that.

" #worldsrules: if a team copies your team specialty stunt and cant even do it fully, should they be in first?........"

this kind of unsportmanship is unneccessary.. i LOVE F5<3 i hope they take it home now.. sorry i just thought that was super rude and it bothered me.
alot of ppl on twitter are claiming to be in sr.elite when they really arnt idk about this girl though.

Yeah Im kind of confused about the intention of this tweet... can anyone confirm if it was in fact and SE girl? Because I know a lot of people are posing as Senior Eliters this weekend.

Back