All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GA was my favorite team to win this division but oh my! ACE ACE ACE soo happy for them! congradulations to all athletes. well deserved! :)

who did you want to win?
CONGRATS TO F5!!!

Stars didn't win like I wanted, but they have proved that THE GIRLS ARE BACK!

Back to f5- I'm really happy for them! I think their routine tells a story & the pyramid music is perfect. f5 was always counted out by most people (that includes me) for the top 2 spots, but look at them now:) WORLD CHAMPS!

As for SE they are 3rd in the world..THAT'S AWESOME! They should also be proud. I still think their routine is boring and I hope they come back next year with something new and exciting. Guess "bi*ch mode" didn't work out so well. Too bad they dropped the stunt that was discussed during the bad sportsmanship convo on twitter ==>Karma.

omg, i forgot to congratulate ACE, AMAZING, my jaw was dropped the entire routine, i was just so impresed, i cant even say how excited i am for them, and congrats TG on second and CA in third, amazing, i live these teams!

F5 are the 2011 WORLD champs. Not only because of their amazing skills, but also because of their great sportsmanship, sisterhood, and like most other teams, their hard work. This was and will be their year to shine. So to all those F5 HATERS, don't worry. The world will be great in royal blue.
Actually..I think you'll find that F5 has few haters. Many people may be upset about their not-wins, but I think the general consensus is that people are happy for them. Please don't assume the worst about people who are generally supportive of them..

Stop with the dramatic posts. The posts that are specifically to ruffle people's feathers. Otherwise you'll be banned.

You're gonna threaten to ban people for posting their opinions on a thread that has been the most talked about division?? Why? I gather that you support CEA, and that's great, but as a moderator of the board, you need to keep some bit of separation from your favorite team--banning people because they voice their opinion, that may not agree with yours, is just juvenile!!

Back