All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And does it make you feel better to know that I haven't banned one single person this weekend?

What do you all want from me? I'm not the one here to cause drama. I'm just trying to make the board run smoothly without drag-down knock-out fights. And unnecessary posts. Yet y'all are accusing me of thoughts that I never even had.

We all knew this was going to happen. This large senior fight has been going on all season. F5 deserves it this year <3 Don't get it twisted!

I gave out a generic warning before things started to get dramatic as a warning that we don't want the drama here. Yet y'all are jumping to conclusions that I did it based off who I like and who I don't.

All admins came to the conclusion that we would ban anyone who was causing drama since there are so few admins available to man the board.

Would it have made you feel better had to been a non-CEA admin that posted what I posted?
non of them posted it though, you did! and you havent said anything else to anyone that has said rude comments about wcss or f5. you are taking things way too seriously. if i wanna say "I hate cea". I can do it. ( even though I dont btw ). u cant ban people over simple statements. I am not threatening anyone, or extremely hurting anyone.

I would NEVER judge a posts value by Smiley. It's like judging your jokes off that one person who always laughs because they're awkward..
oh kristen, great one, whatever you liked to be called... chiilax. (;

is anyones chat working? i try to get in but its just all blue:( and why isnt senior elites video on the VOD?! every other large senior team is ughh.

Back