All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

right, so when cali hits and and panthers dont ...?

Panthers have difficulty and technique which can give them enough points to put them in a place where they can have a mistake and still win. Like CEA last year, they had enough points infront of them that their mistake still allowed them to beat a team that hit perfect.

Also Congrats to Bangkok and Gym Tyme. I wonder who will take home the globe until they can get a second one? With the sportsmanship Gym Tyme and James showed today I would imagine they would just hand it over to Bangkok.

Good job to the ladies of Panthers. And I am proud of the Lady Bullets for accepting your award and staying to congratulate the winners. There is much to be proud of when you show class and dignity. Good job to everyone who competed with their whole heart. Win or lose if you can walk off the floor and say today I did my best, then that is really all that matters.

Senior Elite didn't win. World Cup didn't win. F5 won. GET OVER IT, gosh.

The scores say it all. about 5 points between CEA and F5, and about 2 between World Cup and F5. They EARNED their title. There's no if this or that... What's done is done. The scores weren't even close. They are very marginal in some divisions and they clearly aren't here, sorry. All of the teams were amazing this year, but F5 came out on top by far.

Ok, now lets simmer down!! the scores between 1st and 2nd were pretty close!! As far as the spread between 1st and 3rd?? Who really cares?? F5 won the gold--as far as I have seen, there isn't a single person disputing that! What was your point???

My guess is that one team will take the banner and one will take the globe and then they will send the teams the other. A tie doesn't bother me when both teams deserve it. They both with out there with amazing routines and kicked butt. I don't think the judges planned on it coming out as a tie.

Back