All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gah theeee anticipation is killing me! i honestly am in awe of each team, and from the updates, f5 is looking to take it, but it can still be anyones game,, i still dont know the full detail about ceas "bobble/fall", ill need to see a video to fully understand that, but either way, they all did good, and i know there will be upsets, but theve done what they can do now its up to the judges!

It's weird I've never felt like this before, I really don't care who wins! every one of the top three's routines were amazing and all deserve to win, I'll be happy for whatever team wins :)

i saw the bust on SS, it wasnt like knees to ground from my pov
i saw foot on the red for F5, but im not aware of the rules
SE maddie had 360 problems, but eventually got her up.
THIS PLACE IS MAD GOOD LUCK TO ALLL!!!!

To be deducted for out of bounds, an athlete has to step completely loff the mat onto the green floor. I did not see anyone on F5 do that, it is oretty obvious when that happens. It has to be a very large step to pass the white and red

Whoever wins large senior will make me happy. All these teams have worked so hard and hit solid routines yesterday, but not perfect today. These athletes work so hard, they all deserve all our respect.

Thanks for explaining what is considered OOB. Also, does anyone know if Maddie's feet touched the mat, or if they fell into a smush? Because isn't that considered a bobble, not a fall? Just trying to get a feel for each team's performance since I wasn't lucky enough to attend! Goodluck to all of LS!

GA Semi: 1 early cradle (stunt fall on another twitter) and out of bounds (not sure if this one was off mat to count or not)

Back