All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon apparently had some major safety deductions or something yestereday so that doesn't surprise me. It's just what I heard though

They did, the update on the VOD said that they had a few safety deductions.
I guess since they scored so much higher there really is no saying they didn't earn it lol.

This is my cp's 1st year cheering, and my 1st year following worlds, and I am impressed by ALL the teams. I know it is obviously the goal to win, but I sure hope that those girls who got 2nd and 3rd are proud of what they acomplished. Really....ALL the teams shoud be proud of themselves. They are competing at WORLDS!!! To make it that far is an acomplishment in my opinion. I hope that my daughter has the honor of being able to go to worlds someday too!!!

Congratulations to EVERYONE that was at Worlds this weekend! Every team obviously deserved to be there since they got the bids, so every athlete that took the floor this weekend should be so proud! Great job on all of your accomplishments!

Just curious, and sorry if this has already been addressed, but where did central jersey all stars land this year? That was the team that had the pilot show, right?

F5 takes the golden globe back...check

T&S and ACE come out of the woodwork and defeat the many worlds title holding top dog to get their first win...check and check

a non US team finally wins...check

CA pulls a 2006 jags and gives us a new small senior champ...check

I have 100 shimmies...check

MY bucket list of things I want to see happen at worlds is almost complete. 2012, give me a cali small senior win and I will be able to die in peace.

im pretty sure if cali would have put a section in with full team fulls(like panthers did) that would have been enough to boost their score .31 to win, what a shame :(

Is that why you haven't responded to my pm? Your too busy reading my ridiculous responses?

What is the point of PMing someone if you're just going to keep talking about it on here? Keep the convo in the PM & stop trying to act all big & bad. I'm pretty sure JUSTICE is not afraid to respond to you.

I also wanted to add that I was reading our little fake SE Tweeter and she has now removed her facebook link from her profile and never wrote me back :( I am really upset because I wanted to be friends.
Haahahahahahahah shes like "I'm boarding the plane!"
Um no, isn't the block party tonight?

FYI Both CA's had very similar stunt bobbles and each ended up with .5 in deductions. No stunt falls or tumbling touch outs that I could see in any of the top 3 teams.

Oh where oh where is the Senior Elite VOD from today.... wahhhh :( I know everyone is wondering but still I just wanna see it! Is that the ONLY one that's not up yet?

Back