All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not really important, but that's from prelims haha
my bad haha.....only just noticed it was the day 1 uniforms! someone had sent the link to me as an amazing "finals pic" and i really liked it.....so much that I completely disregarded what uni they were wearing!

by more than 6 points?
If I were the judge, no I wouldn't have given panthers a 6 point edge over Cali in tumbling but that is why they are the judges (whether we agree with them or not) and I am not. All I can say from watching the videos is that the Panthers had stronger tumbling.

What a weekend! Thrilled to have been able to experience Worlds - as a spectator, so here goes:

Highlights today:

Had the best time today, got to the "Milkhouse" at 7am, was able to take pictures next to the big Worlds gold trophy and a picture on the mat next to the Worlds logo. Once in a lifetime experience just doing that!

Kiara rocked it again for Cali and I was SO HAPPY they won Worlds!!

Bangkok University Cheer - amazing, I even loved their unis! The colors were stunning under the lights!

Top Gun, girls, love your unis! You gotta have a smokin' hot bod and every one of you looked amazing in it!

The house literally ROCKED when senior level 5 started. There was NOT a seat left in the house and it was literally standing room only!!

Finals is such a thrill compared to prelims the day before, I literally got chills every time a team hit and the energy in the entire place was unbelievable, surprised the roof didn't blow off! The cameras were all over catching the action and, supposedly, the audience will be part of an ESPN commercial. What a great time doing that, too!

Senior Elite, sorry, this wasn't your year. I saw Maddie slowly sink to the mat during that ball-up and I read her lips and belive me when I tell you I heard her scream "GET ME UP NOWWWW!!!" Her bases are amazing, they lifted her up something fierce. What true athletes that entire stunt group is.

World Cup Shooting Stars - girls, I love you, you rocked both days. You placed second, you had SO MANY DOUBTERS this year , you should be SO PROUD of 2nd place. Can't wait to see you girls perform next season!!

F5, secretly, I admit, I was rooting for you. If it wasn't going to be WCSS, I had to be you girls!! I've been rooting for you since Return to Atlantis when I got to see your routine in person for the first time. Today, the place went wild, even I went wild during your entire performance!!

Last but not least, a special shout-out to Maryland Marlins Tsunami. Girls, let me tell you something, I can't wait to see you perform next year - you have a new fan in me. You girls rocked it!! Your unis were amazing and you all looked so pretty!! I even met a few Marlins on the bus ride back to Sports Resort, they were so sweet when I was gushing about them. I told them keep it up next season, you could be in the top 3 next year!!

Soo glad I was able to experience Worlds for the first time. I didn't perform, I'm not a level 5 athlete, but wanted to experience Worlds and loved every minute of it. Mind you, I sat in that plastic chair for 15 hours on Saturday, watched EVERY team and was back for more on Sunday at 7am.

I'm mentally and physically exhausted just from watching, I can't imagine how I'd be feeling if I had to perform on top of all this!

Good luck everyone at try-outs, we're in a whole new season now and hope to see you at Worlds next year!!!

Okay, I have been holding off for some time responding to your ridiculous posts, but now I just can't help it any longer!
Just about every post that I've seen from you has nothing but a negative tone to it? Who are you to judge these incredible teams? Who are you to be spitting your nonsense on these boards?? As far as I can gather, you are a has been, or wanna be, someone that has never competed at this level!!! And now behind your keyboard, you wanna talk trash about girls/boys that are actually doing what YOU wish you could?? Stay an "obsessed fan" and by the way, it's not "obviously very important to each of us"?? I think YOU need to take off your goggles and get a real grip on what's happened this weekend!!
really? ugh. take to pm's please. this is between you and her. I don't want to read it and it doesn't belong in this thread.

ibcnu said:
What a weekend! Thrilled to have been able to experience Worlds - as a spectator, so here goes:

Highlights today:

Had the best time today, got to the "Milkhouse" at 7am, was able to take pictures next to the big Worlds gold trophy and a picture on the mat next to the Worlds logo. Once in a lifetime experience just doing that!

Kiara rocked it again for Cali and I was SO HAPPY they won Worlds!!

Bangkok University Cheer - amazing, I even loved their unis! The colors were stunning under the lights!

Top Gun, girls, love your unis! You gotta have a smokin' hot bod and every one of you looked amazing in it!

The house literally ROCKED when senior level 5 started. There was NOT a seat left in the house and it was literally standing room only!!

Finals is such a thrill compared to prelims the day before, I literally got chills every time a team hit and the energy in the entire place was unbelievable, surprised the roof didn't blow off! The cameras were all over catching the action and, supposedly, the audience will be part of an ESPN commercial. What a great time doing that, too!

Senior Elite, sorry, this wasn't your year. I saw Maddie slowly sink to the mat during that ball-up and I read her lips and belive me when I tell you I heard her scream "GET ME UP NOWWWW!!!" Her bases are amazing, they lifted her up something fierce. What true athletes that entire stunt group is.

World Cup Shooting Stars - girls, I love you, you rocked both days. You placed second, you had SO MANY DOUBTERS this year , you should be SO PROUD of 2nd place. Can't wait to see you girls perform next season!!

F5, secretly, I admit, I was rooting for you. If it wasn't going to be WCSS, I had to be you girls!! I've been rooting for you since Return to Atlantis when I got to see your routine in person for the first time. Today, the place went wild, even I went wild during your entire performance!!

Last but not least, a special shout-out to Maryland Marlins Tsunami. Girls, let me tell you something, I can't wait to see you perform next year - you have a new fan in me. You girls rocked it!! Your unis were amazing and you all looked so pretty!! I even met a few Marlins on the bus ride back to Sports Resort, they were so sweet when I was gushing about them. I told them keep it up next season, you could be in the top 3 next year!!

Soo glad I was able to experience Worlds for the first time. I didn't perform, I'm not a level 5 athlete, but wanted to experience Worlds and loved every minute of it. Mind you, I sat in that plastic chair for 15 hours on Saturday, watched EVERY team and was back for more on Sunday at 7am.

I'm mentally and physically exhausted just from watching, I can't imagine how I'd be feeling if I had to perform on top of all this!

Good luck everyone at try-outs, we're in a whole new season now and hope to see you at Worlds next year!!!

Sn on Marlins ... Performed 4 times and grabbed a sub (Lauren H) from the audience to finish the pyramid in finals AND STILL GOT 4th !! Prayers with B to not have a severe injury and that she can cheer in a few weeks !! That is what we should worry about more than did so-and-so throw more full than team xyz... Prayers to those who were hurt doing what they love .....

Congrats to all winners today:) I am sooo tired of hearing that this team or that team "deserved to win". The teams that won earned it not deserved it....In other news after today my worlds bracket has been shot all to hell:rolleyes:

Back