All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Quick question: Did brandon do anything about that safety thing they got? Because I just watched their finals VOD and nothing was changed in the pyro. Not that it matters all that much i'm just curious.

Man, thats amazing. They have a new fan. :) Can't wait to see a video! There like... an inspiration! haha
Sn on Marlins ... Performed 4 times and grabbed a sub (Lauren H) from the audience to finish the pyramid in finals AND STILL GOT 4th !! Prayers with B to not have a severe injury and that she can cheer in a few weeks !! That is what we should worry about more than did so-and-so throw more full than team xyz... Prayers to those who were hurt doing what they love .....

i havent been active in fierceboard for 2days and the first thing i want to know is what happen to cheer athletics wildcats?

Ok...asked this earlier...sorry if I missed the reason...Why are ALL the Large Sr 5 girl videos up and not CEA Sr Elite????? Makes no sense!

Ok...asked this earlier...sorry if I missed the reason...Why are ALL the Large Sr 5 girl videos up and not CEA Sr Elite????? Makes no sense!

It's my understanding that there is an issue with the video. Don't know when it will be posted.

Quick question: Did brandon do anything about that safety thing they got? Because I just watched their finals VOD and nothing was changed in the pyro. Not that it matters all that much i'm just curious.
I'm pretty sure the thing that changed was something in the group that caught the fly over in pyramid which wouldn't be very noticeable or visible from the front audience

Back