All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ummm.............

The Cali tumbling score really confuses me. Maybe I need to re-watch but uh..

My guess is because they did not have the "squad" tumbling sections like Panthers and Orange did. I think that part of the score sheet was overlooked by many, and for those who payed attention to it, were rewarded.

It is understandable that Panther's tumbling but them in the lead, the question is how it made that big of a difference when Cali's tumbling was asbolutely amazing. I think most people thought the tumbling scores would be closer.

http://usasf.net/worlds/scoresheets/

Sync Tumbling was it's own category with a max of 15 points (5%). I'm just saying that Panthers most likely maxed out there. Cali had the difficulty but not necessarily the numbers. Does that make sense?

I'm still IN LOVE with CaliLadyFornia.. Just try to help clarify why Panthers scored higher.

Yeah I understand that they scored higher, guess people just didn't realize that it would make their tumbling score that much higher.

I'm sorry I just watched a few video's online but what makes a dance score more than another? Are there certain criteria that you must do? It may sound stupid but whenever someone gives me the moves I just do it, I don't ask so I'm not really sure what a judge looks for.

I'm sorry I just watched a few video's online but what makes a dance score more than another? Are there certain criteria that you must do? It may sound stupid but whenever someone gives me the moves I just do it, I don't ask so I'm not really sure what a judge looks for.

What is listed for max points on the score sheet:
"Elite dance skills (Ex: Multiple level and formation changes to create visual effects. Transitions are seamless and strong footwork and body movement). Use of most to all of team members compared to number on floor."

Upset that the VOD Updates didn't feature the IOC6 division where a true International team won. Unless they plan on doing a special for that division they were overlooked along with the IO6 division.

I just read through the past 5 pages but I can't find it, a link to the video of Senior Elite day 2 pretty please with cherries on top? :)

Oh dear, i read that part but did anyone record it straight from comps? :( Would have thought the VOD would be up by now

Back