All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LoveTheBlueAndGreen said:
Man, thats amazing. They have a new fan. :) Can't wait to see a video! There like... an inspiration! haha

I am glad :) ... There was a Cinderella story there ... And they aren't (weren't) getting respect before ... If you look at the break down ... They stunted at the same level as F5 ... But took the hit on tumbling ... But they are now armed with that info ... And the cheer world is watching ...

Those gyms are so close together ... It will be an interesting 2011-2012 season ....

Wow Maddie really shouted to her bases "Get me up NOW!!"? I think she went very nervous and disappointing at that moment :( But her bases were strong!!
Can anyone pls suggest me Day 2 videos of SE, TG Semi and Cali unlim??? oh and i sooo wannna watch Bangkok toooo

Did Brandon All Stars small semi limited have highest score in the comp with 2 point safety deductions? I am trying to confirm this..

I understand there were some deductions for music going over the time limit with teams, is that true and if so, what is the deduction amount, can't find it on the score sheets?

I understand there were some deductions for music going over the time limit with teams, is that true and if so, what is the deduction amount, can't find it on the score sheets?
I could be wrong, can't remember where I read this (may have been the USASF website) but i think a music deduction is like .5 per every second the music goes over. Don't quote me on that, I'm old and have a bad memory :p

Congrats to all the Worlds Winners! You all worked hard for this triumph and you got what you deserved :) In my opinion there are no losers when it comes to Worlds! Only the best get to compete there and although i know winning is the main goal i think every single Team did a great job and showed once again how amazing our SPORT is! I'm definitly gonna be there in person next year to watch Worlds 2012 live and in color :)

BUT i am over reading bitter comments on some social network sites, please be respectful and don't hate on other Teams wins! We're all doing the same sport we love and although its very competitive there is no need to be mean

Back