All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I am biased but I just wanted to put out there that Maryland Twisters - WeatherGirls had only 22 practices to form a team, get a bid and get to top 10 at Worlds. THAT is amazing! I always say, GREAT athletes, GREAT coaches.....GREAT FANS!!!! What a great experience....WHAT WILL THE WEATHER BRING NEXT YEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

I just want to congratulate F5 again! Some of you act like they only won because of the dance. They didn't walk out, dance & walk back off. They had a full, jam packed routine! The dance was just icing on the cake...or maybe it was the cake under the icing (They did WERK that dance)..Either way, they still had good stunts and awesome tumbling.

AN AMAZING DANCE CAN NOT WIN WORLDS W/ OUT THE REST OF THE ROUTINE.

DON'T GET IT TWISTED.
HATERS.

What a great weekend! Enjoyed watching so many great teams! It was my pleasure meeting and chatting with SharkDad and his family. til next year everyone!:)

so whats going on w/ stingray orange??
Stingray's hit with no deductions on Sunday. I thought they would be in 2nd. Seriously, how could they beat squad doubles from Panthers and is what it took to knock them off the 1st place podium. Cali or Stingrays could have put together a squad with double fulls, but give Panthers their credit due. They figured out a way to do it! So congrats to Panthers

sorry if this was already talked about or anything like that but 59 pages is a LOT to go through. What happened in az power Envy's routine? They went from 7th to 14th so I was just wondering if something major happened?

sorry if this was already talked about or anything like that but 59 pages is a LOT to go through. What happened in az power Envy's routine? They went from 7th to 14th so I was just wondering if something major happened?
one touch down and someone tripped and fell.... soooo sad for them :(

If you REALLY study the videos, Panthers have more tumbling than Cali and Orange combined. That is the reason they won.
I agree. They put together a team of squad doubles. Cali and Stingrays could have done the same, but didn't . Congrats to Panthers for figuring out how to win at World's!

one touch down and someone tripped and fell.... soooo sad for them :(
awe. something always seems to happen to them on day 2. The last three years, something really stupid and unexpected has happened during finals after they hit a perfect routine prelims.

Congratulations ACE Warriors, World Champions!! Special congratulations to my daughters team the ACE LADY Warriors for making it to Top 20 their 1st year competing at Worlds. That was a major accomplishment in such a large and extremely talented division. Great job to everyone that competed this weekend! You are all some very talented athletes who made my daughters 1st trip to World very exciting!!

Back