All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate it for Generals!! I had them top 3. At least they can debut those uniforms next season!! Maybe they won't be a total waste!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ugh I'm just dying because FOUR MEDALS FOR CALI UGH SO PROUD. Can't wait for them to make it 6 next year when coed and aces win ;) or at least I hope they can do so! Still so sad over aces. But 5/6 Cali teams medaled!
And I'm so happy for MACS honestly all I knew about them was that they had cute uniforms (thank you 2012-2013 new uniforms thread) and they came out of nowhere and medaled! WOW I bet not many saw that coming!

292.5 for Wildcats! HIGHEST OF WORLDS SO FAR!

over here catching up on 40 pages since I was last here since I had to go be a real person before I fail out of school.....

but DANG. my jaw was legit on the floor. this is unreal. so totally deserved too. ahhhh I'm so excited.

i go take a shower and i have 5 pages to catch up on!

confessions of a fierceboarder: my shower has glass doors so i put my ipad on the counter so i could still watch while i was showering. yes, i went there. i'm ashamed.

ugh, I envy you right now. I did this yesterday, and somehow must have managed to get one miniscule drop of water in my phone, and now my speakers arent working properly....
first world problems....

I have found out some things this weekend.
I have found out that I just wanna feel this moment, light em up...I'm on fire. Don't stop the party. Every team has haters, who are mentioned in all their voiceovers. Siri has indeed found where the champions are. Don't save seats with bags.

dont forget not to block the judge's view with signs or small children.

I need sleep or a like its 12.35 in the morning and I'm listening to mackelmore Waiting for smoed. What has my life become

as long as it isn't thrift shop, then we can still be friends...
if it was, well, I am judging you. very hard. through my computer. the showstopper judge is a terrifying look too.

Back