All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FTG Allstars Bullets (Germany, IOC6) compete at 1:36.

Whoever finds out when the international teams compete: it would be very much appreciated if you could update the google doc or at least post it here. Thank you!

Good luck to everyone today. A big shout out to the Pittsburgh, PA cheer scene.
Yes, you read that right. Pittsburgh has a cheer scene;)

Pittsburgh has Hotcheer in the small coed finals, FCA in the medium all girls finals, and Fire and Ice in the medium all girls finals. Good luck.
PSS are one of my favouite gyms ever.. Bummer supermodels didnt make finals but hey 3 teams for Pittsburgh in the finals thinks its a 1st..

FTG Allstars Bullets (Germany, IOC6) compete at 1:36.

Whoever finds out when the international teams compete: it would be very much appreciated if you could update the google doc or at least post it here. Thank you!
Ok, so what I thought it would be is wayyy out haha.

Boohoo I thought they had a chance.. One more question Just watched Cali coed day 2. They looked perfect to me.. Do you know what the deductions were?

A big pyramid bobble and a flyer hit the floor after an early dismount in coed stunts toward the start of the routine

I´ve been staring at my phone since friday every free minute and now i have a bad head ache. But i can´t stop now so i will keep my phone (and my head ache) till tonight ;)

Back