All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Excited about Flyerz, though I was hoping Viqueens would take it.... Also, look who stepped off her judgement pedestal and joined me on the boards...
photo1myr.jpg
Love your cat! lol (i dont even like cats.....) (oh man.. did i really just say that on here......!)

It's a literature class. The only reason I'm taking it is because its a core requirement. AKA the complete opposite of my major

what school do you go to? I noticed you're in boston...i go to school in providence.

For a weird moment just there my live feed decided it was going to show Epcot instead of HP :s back to normal now though.

Yeah, they were in IOC5 but had a level 6 pyramid.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?! Language issue? Did they register for the wrong division? I'm really intrigued by this... Anyone with more info (actual info, not guesses or rumors) please post. I'll check back, but I have to go shower though, cause seriously I'm about 8 hours past the 24-hr-rule lol

It's a literature class. The only reason I'm taking it is because its a core requirement. AKA the complete opposite of my major
When I still had to do lit, we had to do Shakespeare, Bronte and Austen. C S Lewis would have been infinite amounts more interesting... (but it's only compulsory to age 16 here, so swings and roundabouts I guess!)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back