All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe I missed something REALLY huge but I'm super confused right now because...
International Open Coed 6
1 - Twist and Shout Genesis (USA)
2 - Gym Tyme Allstars Nfinity (USA)
3 - Stealth Allstars (USA)
4 - Perfect Storm Athletics Thunder (Canada)
5 - Unity Allstars Black (England)
6 - Team Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico)
7 - Flyers Allstarz (Canada)
8 - Allstar MexiCOP (Mexico)
9 - Cheer Motion Jags (Canada)
10 - FTG Allstars Bullets (Germany)
WHERE IS THAILAND?

Can anyone share their feelings as to why UA got 10th in large coed today? Just wondering how this happened when they were 9th yesterday after over 30 points in deductions and they did way better today. They had a great performance with minor mistakes, and I love all the athletes on this team! Opinions, anyone? :)

I wish I could have an actual opinion on it but I haven't seen a video of todays performance. I will say that I was shocked when I heard they got 10th because from what I remember they did much better today then yesterday (from tweets). :(

They didn't go, which is why I said over and over again for people to stop putting them in their Brackets (along with Junglecats). They have told people before that they only attend worlds every other year.
Actually on their FB page they said it was because of the floods in Thailand this year that cancelled their national competition. They didnt intentionally go every other year, but its the way it has happened to work out these past few times. Instead this year we get their documentary!

Quote: "Thank you everyone for your support! We can't go to ICU this year because of the Flood. We have The Cheer Ambassadors this year for you guys. Dream, Inspirational, Friendship, Family! T_T We miz everyone over there in ICU and Worlds"

Actually on their FB page they said it was because of the floods in Thailand this year that cancelled their national competition. They didnt intentionally go every other year, but its the way it has happened to work out these past few times. Instead this year we get their documentary!
There have been a few people who have said they talked to members and they told them they would only attend every other year because of cost. Not saying that they hadn't planned on coming this year, but in the past they have said they would only come every other year for cost and the fact it takes them a year to get their routines together.

Back