All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, so I'm WAY late to the party BUT I got home from Worlds around 4:30/5:00 and with 2% phone battery and plugging my MacBook in at 20% battery life I've finally gotten through all 91 pages of this thread. I have many different opinions on many different teams but in order to avoid being shot all I will say is: Congrats to those that won. You all earned it for working so hard and believing in yourselves. To those that didn't place first or how they wanted: be happy with what you got! At least you had the opportunity to go to Worlds! That right there constitutes for a victory in my mind (As someone who will never be able to compete at that level). And now, I leave you all gifs of reactions to teams winning that I found appropriate:
tumblr_m39botDGJm1r85utu.gif

tumblr_m39bn9AK7D1r85utu.gif

tumblr_m39bnhVR6K1r85utu.gif

tumblr_m39bnnmnHX1r85utu.gif

tumblr_m39bnv26fG1r85utu.gif

tumblr_m39bpo7VX81r85utu.gif

Sorry they're so huge! I don't know how to make them smaller!!

While CEA might of performed a winning routine today. Their behavior left a lot to be desired. Yesterday and today, I was appalled at the lack of sportsmanship. Winning isn't everything but molding good people is coaches and parents wake up

nothing to do with worlds, but as we wait....what do the green dots and the red dots or the no dots mean on our avis?

I can almost understand the poor sportsmanship from the athletes. They're immature teenagers who still have a lot of growing up to do. But, I'm always left scratching my head as to why some coaches turn a blind eye or even encourage it. If in an alternate universe I had my own gym I would have a zero tolerance rule when it came to being a poor sport. The golden rule, baby. It's there for a reason.

nothing to do with worlds, but as we wait....what do the green dots and the red dots or the no dots mean on our avis?
The green dots mean the user is online. The red dots I only see on my own because I have it set to not show that I am online to others which would mean you don't see a dot by my name.

Or at least I think that is what it all means.

While CEA might of performed a winning routine today. Their behavior left a lot to be desired. Yesterday and today, I was appalled at the lack of sportsmanship. Winning isn't everything but molding good people is coaches and parents wake up
what exactly do you mean by lack of sportsmanship? i'm jw what happened. and i totally agree with you about molding good people, its such an important quality to posess especially when you are an athlete with such a high profile like the senior elite girls are

The green dots mean the user is online. The red dots I only see on my own because I have it set to not show that I am online to others which would mean you don't see a dot by my name.

Or at least I think that is what it all means.
Thanks!! I had no idea! I saw red by mine and was worried I was in trouble! LOL Thanks again!

Back