All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While CEA might of performed a winning routine today. Their behavior left a lot to be desired. Yesterday and today, I was appalled at the lack of sportsmanship. Winning isn't everything but molding good people is coaches and parents wake up

Well we don't know what the coaches or parents say to them. Yes it's their responsibility but doesn't mean they will listen.

People will react how ever they want to when they win, see someone they don't like, etc.

Can anyone really and honestly say they have done whatever their parents/coaches asked of them? Probably not and they do it's a rare rare few.

I don't usually post that much. However, some may feel like Senior Elite lacked the sportsmanship at awards, but I honestly don't think they were trying to be disrespectful to World Cup or F5. Senior Elite has had a very long and challenging year and to finally peak at Worlds and come away with the Gold was probably a little overwhelming for them all. However, while watching the live feed, the coaches were trying to settle them down. I don't believe they are the first Large Senior girl team to do this at worlds. No names will be mentioned! Congrats Senior Elite!

Winning is meant to be celebrated and it is highlight moment any athlete from any sport will appreciate. I'm all for whomever won completely losing their minds in the moment. How you act after that moment is a different story lol. But right now I'd like to allow all the 2012 World Champions to bask in their glory no matter what division they won.

Please enough about large senior that happened almost 12 hours ago give or take. Geeze people! love2watchcheer I feel ya!

Soory for bringing up LRG sr again but I;m reading some internet stuff and this is awful.. At first, I was kinda upset that my favorite team (WCSS) fell.. and that F5 didn't win. But I got over it because I realized CEA did do a great job and came so far. Now , I am actually starting to feel bad, the more I read the more hate CEA is getting.. Just for doing their job. Like all the Maddie tweets, which are horrible. I met her once, she was really nice and is very down to earth. I do not think she is full of herself one bit. 2. people chanting F5 when they one (as I heard) and people just in general being rude trying to steal their moment. It's honestly awful. Once again Congrats to Sr. Elite, you girls look beautiful in your new uniforms and you proved a lot of people wrong. WAY TO GO!

Kinda upset that Platinum did not win, I am a HUGE GT fan, but SOT is a great program! ANd I am so happy for them! Congrats!

2. WE Generals... omg.. I was really pulling for them to take it at the end, but oh well! They are going to come back sooo strong next year!

3. Cali Elite.. Heart broken, Loved them. But Orange is incredible Congrats ladies!

I'm sooooo mad that South Elite didn't win. Twitter is blowing up about how SOT dropped, and SE didn't. Anybody have a scoresheet on this?

To the people complaining about SOT winning with a fall. You need to understand that every routine is not the same and comes with the same point value. SOTs routine are designed to "max out" the score sheet. You must understand the scoresheet before you complain. Just because another hits their perfect, their point value still may not be the same. For that reason, most teams can never beat teams like SOT. JMO

Already over the sportsmanship drama, if you don't like it, don't let yourself or your athletes do it. Don't let what other programs do be a concern of yours.

Back