All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its called South Elite cuz its in South Washington. South of Seattle. DON'T QUESTION IT!<3

Covington isn't really southern Washington... They used to be part of another program called Galaxy Allstars that had a north gym and a south gym. When they became their own program, they kept the south part of the name.

Edit// oops, just saw this was already explained... I've been reading too fast trying to keep up haha.

Small Coed
Stingray 263.13
Rockstar 267.83
ICE 269.06
Brandon 272.10
Cali 287.63

Wider spread than Medium.

Top 3 in Medium Coed all within a point! Not a huge spread from 1-5 either. Great job to everyone in that division!

I keep waiting for the Newbie section to light up like a Christmas tree...all quiet so far!
King disabled anyone from registering this weekend... I bet when it reopens it will be a madhouse haha

Top 3 in Medium Coed all within a point! Not a huge spread from 1-5 either. Great job to everyone in that division!

King disabled anyone from registering this weekend... I bet when it reopens it will be a madhouse haha
Yeah.. all the newbies will show up starting threads about "SOT winning with a fall" yadda yadda yadda.. or just coming into a thread and internet yelling "SOT SHOULDN'T HAVE WON WORLDS!!!!!!!"

Dude, my bracket was a SLAUGHTERHOUSE..I think I accurately predicted maybe 4 slots, 3 of which were first place, but the rest were COMPLETELY off. Holy heck..

Back