All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just wanted to say congratulations to SE. After seeing their routine throughout this year, I certainly did not think they would be World Champions. They had the hard tricks but just weren't clean. They truly improved so much and looked like a different team out there this weekend. They were so clean and entertaining. Great job girls.

Maddie is as much a part of the team as the other 35 girls.. Why does she deserve it more? Because she's a senior? There's Seniors on F5 and Shooting Stars who arguably "deserve" it more. Sorry, I just can't stand the whole "Maddie Gardner and the Senior Elites" junk.

ETA: Sorry if that came off rude, I'm emotional about WCSS.
omg I thought I was the only person who thought this way! thanks for saying what I was too scared to say

While I dont agree with the results, I'm disappointed the most in the sportsmanship SE displayed. Give F5 their moment.
i agree, (even though i am a huge huge hugeeee Senior Elite fan) but every team does it at some point i feel. whether worlds team or not. at worlds or not..

Anyone else would do it, too.
Definitely not true. Everyone does not do that. I can say with 100% honesty that Orange has NEVER done that at worlds and they have won 5 times. Not just saying that because we are Rays but I do pay attention to the teams from our gym LOL! Now that I say that, if they happen to win today PLEASE dont let them make a liar out of me hahaha!

Back