All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trust me... As a parent I've paid WAY more (not just financially. - tears, time, my whole LIFE) than "hundreds of dollars" towards seeing my child cheer. I would lose my ever loving mind if after all that money, all those years, all the things I gave up I couldn't get in because in the morning I was busy getting her ready (yes, some of us still have to help cp get ready to compete)... Not everyone who wasn't there super early is lazy. Maybe they were busy getting the actual athlete they raised ready for the biggest competition of their life....

I'm sorry but a parent should see their kid.
I agree 100%! Maybe some of these kids will have a different perspective someday when it's THEIR child taking the floor at worlds.

it breaks my heart reading all these twitts about how cocky madie g is?? why? because she worked hard and won worlds??

Oh. Lets not start that discussion. Its counterproductive from us moving on to SS and LC....she will deal. She just won WORLDS! I hope since she is graduating folks will let her enjoy college and stop acting like rabid stalkers....After today everyone should keep Maddie Gardner's name out their mouth.

I haven't been on here to say anything about worlds this whole weekend, but OMG are we really going to sit here and make up rules on how to be excited about winning worlds before your team's name is announced?! Please stop. You all are ridiculous! I don’t care if a Sr Elite girl ran a circle around the mat after f5 was announced 2nd..THEY WON WORLDS. I strongly doubt f5 nor any other team doesn’t understand. If a team wants to sit quietly on the mat while they wait for a judge to tell them they’ve won worlds, they can. Do me a favor and stop complaining about people cheering before their team name is announced for 1st place. Stop being bitter and trying to find something to complain about..Ugh!

Trust me... As a parent I've paid WAY more (not just financially. - tears, time, my whole LIFE) than "hundreds of dollars" towards seeing my child cheer. I would lose my ever loving mind if after all that money, all those years, all the things I gave up I couldn't get in because in the morning I was busy getting her ready (yes, some of us still have to help cp get ready to compete)... Not everyone who wasn't there super early is lazy. Maybe they were busy getting the actual athlete they raised ready for the biggest competition of their life....

I'm sorry but a parent should see their kid.
WooT! I'm not the only one! I only JUST got my (newly 12 y/o) to do her own makeup, but I still have to help with eyeliner and such, and I've got to do her hair...and have been for 6 seasons, because she can't do that...not competition ready hair anyway.

Back