All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haven't been on here to say anything about worlds this whole weekend, but OMG are we really going to sit here and make up rules on how to be excited about winning worlds before your team's name is announced?! Please stop. You all are ridiculous! I don’t care if a Sr Elite girl ran a circle around the mat after f5 was announced 2nd..THEY WON WORLDS. I strongly doubt f5 nor any other team doesn’t understand. If a team wants to sit quietly on the mat while they wait for a judge to tell them they’ve won worlds, they can. Do me a favor and stop complaining about people cheering before their team name is announced for 1st place. Stop being bitter and trying to find something to complain about..Ugh!

Love you...mean it! :)

Why doesn't the usasf use three venues like Uca nationals? They need to add the Indiana jones theater and add more divisions to jostens

Would be too simple for them. Plus it means that spectators would have to pay to get into Hollywood Studios. They could have worked the schedule better. Jostesns is done at 3pm so there was plenty of room to work it all out. If earlier was a mess it will get worse at 3pm.

Back