All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just told my daughter the same thing. I thought TS looked better today than yesterday do they will probably retain top spot but I thouroughly enjoyed all top 10 teams in both IOC 5 and 6 this year! Some international countries are really starting to close the gap!!
Oops when I clicked to post a comment it didn't bring over the whole convo. I was trying to comment on the part about GT not ever bringing home a globe that wasn't gold. Sorry...I ahd to add this because my post wouldn't make any sense lol. Ok on to my answer just for a clarification and nothing more meant by it: My daughter's team has beaten GT 3 times at Worlds but in a different division. Nothing meant by it, just a correction on the above post

Does anyone have awards updates?

for those watching dance worlds on the live feed, wait til you see Dance Athletics Crewkatz. Saw a video of them a while ago. They are AMAZING. pretty sure they are in 1st.

Still a little bitter about Lady Bullets! what the hell do they have to do to win gold! not hating on any other team!

They were amazing, but they didn't hit. They had a pretty big stunt bobble and I saw several under rotated doubles. Orange was super clean and hit all across the scoresheet.

Actually that's not entirely true overall. My daughter's team has beaten them 3 times at Worlds but in a different division.
We are talking about the fact that they have 11 (12 with todays from Pink) golds and no silver or bronzes. They either win or don't place. This year it is has a chance of changing and they will be bringing home.

Back