All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA was also cheering for WC and doing the "W" "C"....let's not put people down by building up others.
granted, I've never attended worlds and will probably never be even close to good enough to perform on that stage, so I may be incorrect in my assumptions, based on my inability to relate to the insane feeling of knowing you are the best in the world! I may just be upset that my Stars didn't pull through, but I've never really been an F5 fan, so I really liked that they stood up. CEA is still amazing and nothing can take away from their incredible win!

Until there is an emergency and everyone has to clear out of that place and people get hurt. It is way over capacity.

Well tumble touchouts are 1.5 a piece and F5 had 2 potentially 3 of those, adding up to 4.5 points in deductions at the most. Senior Elite had a bobble which is 1-1.5 in deductions, so they had 1.5 deductions at the most. F5 proved that they could score WAY higher yesterday by being ahead 8 points, so I'm not sure why they didn't come out on top. Oh well.

Back