All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It really is a shame that the parents can't get in to see their children because of all the people who camp out at the milkhouse who are spectators only. They should have a special section where they allow just parents to sit. They can sell those tickets through the gyms so that each parent who wants one can get one on a first come first serve basis.

I've been saying this for so long! How hard could it possibly be to do this? Sell them for the time slot your kid is in (just put the team name on the ticket), and give like an hour window to get in and out. I understand there would be certain difficulties in this but I'm sorry... a PARENT not seeing their child perform at Worlds??? Unacceptable. Figure out a way and make it work.

(or just move the damn thing, contract or not. For God's sake, get a lawyer and break the contract. - any halfway decent lawyer could get them out of it based on the fact that the venue can no longer fulfill what it was supposed to. A lawyer would be cheaper than the lawsuit that's just waiting to happen when some emergency happens in there)

is there an updated schedule that instead of saying international open all girl finalist it actually says the team name

I'm glad they have worked out a way to get families in for the teams performing, shouldn't have to be like that though!

Back