All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Commiserations to the ladies of F5 - it wasnt their day but they can be so proud of that performance...

As for SE - Amazing. Coming in as underdogs and tearing the floor to pieces...no words.
And for Maddie - The perfect ending to an incredible career. It's been a pleasure to watch you thrive and grow over the years and I wish you well for the future. You really did get your fairytale ending, huh...

I'm glad they have worked out a way to get families in for the teams performing, shouldn't have to be like that though!

From what I am reading parents still cannot get in to see their children because people won't give up seats. I know that they need a new venue, but that isn't possible right now and people are just being brats (that isn't even the word I am thinking right now).

True, but those parents who shelled out money to see their children compete should have a place to seat over someone who is there just to be there and watch.

Seeing tweets from people who refuse to give up their seats for parents is embarrassing.

The sad part is, that seats that are given up for parents will probably be taken by other fans that just got there...

If I understood it correctly they are now taking the parents groups from the outside directly in to priority seating to watch their kids and then after their performance back out again, so those parents can at least see their kids.

OK like for real USASF figure out your life people are not going to give up there seats that they woke up out of there sleep for GET REAL. . . .

Seriously your stunning you must stop posting at once!

...okay. I will...but only because I just got to my mom's house and shes making me help plant a garden...because apparently I'm the type of person that thinks this kind of stuff is fun...

Go SSX!

Until there is an emergency and everyone has to clear out of that place and people get hurt. It is way over capacity.
that or they're going to have to ticket it or something by times (and hope they run on schedule). you're right about capacity and safety.

Back