All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agreed with this 100% before this year. I feel opening up Friday gives people the option. A few at larges will be represented today. I think if a team gets a bid and wants to pay, let them come. This is the first year in a while that i feel "Finals" in itself is a huge accomplishment. I say the more people watching the better for the sport as a whole. More fans/spectators the more support cheer will gain. If Worlds was held at Cowboys stadium (or something comparable) I don't think anyone would complain about Sundays competition one bit.

Again, I hear what your saying but my opinion has changed as we brought 3 teams, 2 went to semis but only one in finals and I wouldn't change that for me or my kids. It has been a great experience and my kids that didn't make finals want to get into the gym on Monday and start working. That for me I worth the experience. Let me add, the 2 teams that didn't make finals had great showings and are as proud of their performance as SE is of theirs. Most memorable quote from last nights team meeting, "I'll never forget that feeling" her team was one and done.
I'd agree with the Friday schedule thing. We were an at large (I know, gasp! we shouldn't have been allowed to cross the state line of Fla....sorry, getting tired of negativity toward "my" kids) and all of our folks are on the road back home today so we're not clogging up anything.

How many parents do you think text their kids 'good job, but I am not leaving my seat at the milk house!'
Or you've got one poor designated parent who drew the short straw & gets sent to hang with the kids while the rest stay to watch the competitors.

I agreed with this 100% before this year. I feel opening up Friday gives people the option. A few at larges will be represented today. I think if a team gets a bid and wants to pay, let them come. This is the first year in a while that i feel "Finals" in itself is a huge accomplishment. I say the more people watching the better for the sport as a whole. More fans/spectators the more support cheer will gain. If Worlds was held at Cowboys stadium (or something comparable) I don't think anyone would complain about Sundays competition one bit.

Again, I hear what your saying but my opinion has changed as we brought 3 teams, 2 went to semis but only one in finals and I wouldn't change that for me or my kids. It has been a great experience and my kids that didn't make finals want to get into the gym on Monday and start working. That for me I worth the experience. Let me add, the 2 teams that didn't make finals had great showings and are as proud of their performance as SE is of theirs. Most memorable quote from last nights team meeting, "I'll never forget that feeling" her team was one and done.
There are so many positive things I could say about this but I would be here alllll day !

:rolleyes:
I love F5 and I wanted the girls who were at the Waldorf gym who made the team to win. I'm proud either way. I'm not a Madrid fangirl but I am happy for her seeing as thoughnshe came in with falling last year and hit today and its her senior year. Also for the girl who lost her father. My heartbreaks for Kelsey as I know stunting isn't a strong point. Shes a stellar athlete and young lady. I woulndt mind F5 losing if she can lead WC to gold next year.

On a lighter note, I had signs of SE winning all week. Almost all their songs in their stunt sections came on Pandora and then as I read their results their music from 2010 and this year came on. I just knew it.

So are the live feeds going to beable to watch awards? I dont wanna stay at the milkhouse all night. I wanna relax in my hotel and watch awards.. thats the only reason I bought the live feed for 50$
Yes you can see it on Live Feed. Good luck I'm screaming for you guys!!!!!

Back