All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've barely Ben (that was a typo but in honor of Ben Pope it stays) able to stay updated all weekend since im traveling so first off, fellow fiercers, you are all awesome! It's killing me right now that I haven't seen SE, CE, SSX, or Wildcats. After all these reactions I might videotape myself watching the day 1 and day 2 performances of SE......except seriously. I'll probably die on camera, and it's been great to watch them rise above a rough start to the season.

I can not WAITTTT to watch small senior, too! It feels great to have those three teams back on top. In the always competitive small senior, they made it the best year yet. Absolutely loved the routines of Orange, Cali, SSX, and Lime this year. It was the hardest division for me to call because I loved all their routines this I much.

could not agree more! Of course really easy to post about someone else's looks when you are hiding behind a screen name! True beauty comes from within! Just sayin!
I know I just got so mad with him/her/it. There is absolutely NO need for it. Some people need to engage the filter that is between the brain and the mouth (or fingers ;)) I see the fall out from 'innocent' statements like this every day at school. 'Innocent' statements that the initiator meant no harm but caused great offense and hurt.

Back