All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is probably going to get overlooked but in a few teams time, Unity Allstars Black from England in IOC6 are on in the fieldhouse, is anyone who is watching live/or on the live stream who will update on how they do? Would appreciate it so much! :)

I am just now catching up with the entire thread so I know I am going to be late on this, but this past Friday was the first time Pink had gone full out in what one team member said around a month.

Haha, WHAT. I guess different strokes for different folks, but that would never work for most.

This is probably going to get overlooked but in a few teams time, Unity Allstars Black from England in IOC6 are on in the fieldhouse, is anyone who is watching live/or on the live stream who will update on how they do? Would appreciate it so much! :)
I'll try to make a note of it all but I get too lost in the action sometimes

pyramid looked good

centre flyer in main stunt wobbles then my vid stuck for a second looked like she stayed up and doubled out

one tumble bust, full coming forward

one tumble collision in the synchro male pass going horizontal across floor looked like pat :s they got up though so hoping they are ok

Oh okay good! Sounds like they were good overall! apart from the collision though! Hope they're okay!!! Thanks for the update :)

Back