All-Star Worlds Division Teams 2011-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry coach my bad. I thought it said teams that were making worlds. I also thought their j5 had a great year

Brandon SR White by UCA will be in the medium coed worlds division (pulling off a stingray spice move hopefully!)
&& Brandon SR pearl.. not sure how much has been said about them but they are an international all girl team.. not sure about lvl 5/6 they just split into steel && pearl

Anyone know about Pro Athletics senior team this year? They were smoed last year but nowhere to be found now..
Have they turned into an international team?

There is a International Coed team... @caobsession is on it
Sorry that's what I meant haha. I already knew about Icons! :) I've heard they're starting out the season GREAT!

from what i understand we have a small coed (the PROs) as well as our international team (the ICONS) & i'm unsure of the small senior status
Small Senior is from Holbrook right?

Do you know what teams the new location in Woburn will be having? Any level 5's?
The Woburn location used to be J&D.. I believe the highest level they've had before was 3.
Even before PSA took the Pro name, they had SO5 and planned on turning into small senior that season.

Back