Maryland Marlins Tsunami
Maryland Twisters Weather Girls
Michigan Xtreme Prestige
South Jersey Storm Lady Reign
Stingray Allstars Amber
Texas Cheer Red
Woodlands Elite Generals
World Cup Suns

And maybe FCA and Pittsburgh Superstars?
Anything about anyone else? Has Central Jersey said what they will be? I know there was some hope or a rumor going around that they were going to go Medium after combining with Comets but since they no longer are I'm not sure what happened there.

i am going to miss texas team red sooooo much in small:( but i know they are going to be AMAZING in medium :) hopefully they finally get the recognition they deserve!

Yes, it appears Charlotte is now medium as well. Leaving only the "Big 3" in large senior as of now.....

I've been out of the loop all summer...what about Panthers?? I thought they were leaning towards large as well??

I've been out of the loop all summer...what about Panthers?? I thought they were leaning towards large as well??

Medium.

The reason is 30 is a GREAT size for teams. It will be just as competitive as large (dare I say more?? I mean everyone currently in large will get a medal at Worlds...) but it is SO much easier to field a team. I think people are figuring out how much easier after a summer of working with the numbers. You have so much flexibility with the number 30. In fact... teams of 25 are just as competitive with 30 (can't really say that about 25 and 36).

@RulesGuy Les this past weekend said something that struck me. People are making less complaints and less suggestions to the level rules so he feels they are becoming about what they should be (I tend to agree). I think our age grid and team sizes are on their way to and Medium this year is just proving the point that 30 is a 'smarter' size to grow cheerleading.

Medium.

The reason is 30 is a GREAT size for teams. It will be just as competitive as large (dare I say more?? I mean everyone currently in large will get a medal at Worlds...) but it is SO much easier to field a team. I think people are figuring out how much easier after a summer of working with the numbers. You have so much flexibility with the number 30. In fact... teams of 25 are just as competitive with 30 (can't really say that about 25 and 36).

@RulesGuy Les this past weekend said something that struck me. People are making less complaints and less suggestions to the level rules so he feels they are becoming about what they should be (I tend to agree). I think our age grid and team sizes are on their way to and Medium this year is just proving the point that 30 is a 'smarter' size to grow cheerleading.

I completely agree with your analogy. I am actually happy to see so few enter the large divisions this year. I think it proved everything we were trying to say all last season. I just didn't realize Panthers had definitely settled on medium vs. large. But I am glad they did!! :)

Medium.

30 still kills me w/ not being divisible by 4. Uuuugggghhhhhhhhghghghg

30 still kills me w/ not being divisible by 4. Uuuugggghhhhhhhhghghghg
but how many teams actually use all members in an elite stunt? (large senior wise)
I think FCA, Stars, and F5 are the only ones that had an elite stunt with 9 stunts (aka no front spots)

Back