All-Star Worlds Drawing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

off topic, but how do they decide how many teams make it to day 2?

It's always been at least 50%. The Preliminary round is confusing me--- If the orders are correct and I'm doing the math right, 61% of teams would advance from Prelims to Semis in Small Sr and 56% would advance from Prelims to Semis in Small Ltd. Huh? How did they come up with that? That means, to ensure that at least 50% of Sm Sr and Sm Ltd get to Finals, at least 66% of Small Sr teams from Semis would have to advance, and at least 69% from Small Ltd. Confusing? Yeah.

Not to mention they have 13 seniors, sit in section 13 at Dallas, and one of the reasons its Taylor Swifts lucky number is because her first album went GOLD in 13 weeks :)

wow if thats not a sign i dont know what is!

although im still rooting for f5 to take it :)

seems very unorganized as well, alot of number missing in the lists, and also we've gotten confirmation for everything, and our team wasn't called

Exactly. Everyone that hasn't read the Worlds guide and doesn't realize that this is a live drawing and wasn't fixed can kiss my booty.

Though it was sketchy Rust got picked early in their field of 11. Just sayin'.

Lg Senior Ltd Coed Semi-Final:
1) Spirit of Texas,
2) Rockstar Cheer,
3) All-Star Legacy,
4) Wolrd Cup Odyssey,
5) South Jersey,
6) KC Cheer
7) UCF All-Stars,
8) Ultimate Canadian,
9) Extreme Cheer,
10) Matrix,
11) Charlotte teal,
12) Famous Athletics
13) Stingray Smoke,
14) Spirit Xplosion,
15) Prime Tyme,
16) East Celebrity,
17) ACE,
18) Fire & Ice,
19) Twist & Shout,
20) American Elite,
21) Midwest Cheer Elite,
22) Texas Lonestar,
23) Cheerforce Black
24) CEA
KC Cheer isnt in Large Limited, they are in small limited

47. cheer extreme
49. maryland twisters weathergirls
51. world cup suns

^^^For God's sake, what is this? Large Senior!?

I'm going to take this as a sign that small senior is foreshadowing the placement order of large senior. The cheer gods wouldn't have done it if it wasn't supposed to be a sign. Everyone already knows, if god picked favorites, it'd be Senior Elite.

Back