All-Star Worlds Drawing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

47. cheer extreme
49. maryland twisters weathergirls
51. world cup suns

^^^For God's sake, what is this? Large Senior!?

I'm going to take this as a sign that small senior is foreshadowing the placement order of large senior. The cheer gods wouldn't have done it if it wasn't supposed to be a sign. Everyone already knows, if god picked favorites, it'd be Senior Elite.

No sr elite f5 and stars are coming in 47 49 and 51 place at worlds.

Okay, so im confused. 1st what is this nations cup thing? and why on saturday do only intl all girl teams do it and intl coed teams have trials? 2nd, how are there finals announcements before we even have prelims? maybe im reading the schedule wrong. can someone just help me understand it lol

No sr elite f5 and stars are coming in 47 49 and 51 place at worlds.

I'm gonna be honest. As soon as I pressed enter, I though "Garrett's definitely gonna have something to say about this". And I knew it would be a preposterous claim like so. I think I've developed a new ability. It's sort of like ESPN or something but for fierceboard.......

Okay, so im confused. 1st what is this nations cup thing? and why on saturday do only intl all girl teams do it and intl coed teams have trials? 2nd, how are there finals announcements before we even have prelims? maybe im reading the schedule wrong. can someone just help me understand it lol

Obviously finals announcements won't be before prelims and an adjustment will be made before Worlds.

Also, From the Worlds Packet which is available for everyone to read:

NEW

– IASF Nations Cup Championship –

will now be the title of the preliminary round in all four of the

International divisions held Saturday, April 30, 2011 at

ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex. All U.S.

teams, not competing in a U.S. Worlds Trials and non

U.S. teams entering into The Worlds International divisions

and the top 10 ranked U.S. Worlds Trials teams

must compete in the IASF Nations Cup Championship.

Following the completion of the IASF Nations Cup

Championship divisions, the USASF/IASF will award

trophies to all teams by their ranking within their own

country. The IASF Nations Cup will also be awarded

to the top 5 countries (ranking of nations) in each of the

divisions. Each country’s score will be determined by

the average of all teams’ scores from each country

entered in the division. The highest scoring team from

each country, ranked in the top 5 nations in each division,

will be awarded the country’s trophy.

They are large. They have 29 or 30, I believe. I work for the EP that gave them their bid.

KC Cheer is small limited and has been for the past few years. Kansas City Athletic Cheer (KCAC) is large limited. Two completely different gyms, just both from the KC area.

Also, are there really so many IOC6 teams that they compete from 3:34-7:21 and 7:40-8:15 Sunday? I'm hoping that is a typo and small limited will be replacing that time slot.

KC Cheer is small limited and has been for the past few years. Kansas City Athletic Cheer (KCAC) is large limited. Two completely different gyms, just both from the KC area.

Also, are there really so many IOC6 teams that they compete from 3:34-7:21 and 7:40-8:15 Sunday? I'm hoping that is a typo and small limited will be replacing that time slot.

For some reason I was totally thinking of KCAC when I wrote the post, not KC Cheer, like the post I was responding to was talking about. I should stay away from the boards when I'm tired, I respond to posts before I make sure I read them correctly!

I thought I read on usasf website that if someone's registration hadn't been reveived at the time of the lottery, they would be added first in their div. Do we know how many teams this could possilby be, I thought the deadline had passed. Anyone know?

got this off of cheelebrity faceook page :
INTERNATIONAL OPEN 5- Preliminary Round
2 East Celebrity
4 Power
5 Cheer Mexico
9 California All-Stars
10 Cheer Academy
11 Full House
14 Cougar Cheer Zeal
15 Georgia
16 Black Widow Cheer
18 Cheer Force Envy
19 New Zealand
21 Cheer Athletics
22 Gym Tyme Pink
24 Champion Spirit
25 Vancouver
27 Cheernastics Acad
30 Cheer Factor
32 Rockstar Cheer The Killers
34 Cheer Sport Sharks

I am assuming this is meant to include international teams? or is this the trails for US & Canada?

47. cheer extreme
49. maryland twisters weathergirls
51. world cup suns

^^^For God's sake, what is this? Large Senior!?

I'm going to take this as a sign that small senior is foreshadowing the placement order of large senior. The cheer gods wouldn't have done it if it wasn't supposed to be a sign. Everyone already knows, if god picked favorites, it'd be Senior Elite.

Yes!

Back