All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess we will all watch and see who is on....I have my dvr set to record it everytime, just in case i miss something! Go Worlds!!!!! I miss you so much!:confused: I would love to go back tomorrow, and watch it Live all over again!!! Just in case I missed something, or someone, which I did!:oops:

Ugh, so annoying! I want a LONGER special for worlds! We deserve it! Who on this board would not watch a 3 hr world's special that showed highlights from 4th and 5th place, and full routines for 1-3 in every division...? Give me a break ESPN!

Ugh, so annoying! I want a LONGER special for worlds! We deserve it! Who on this board would not watch a 3 hr world's special that showed highlights from 4th and 5th place, and full routines for 1-3 in every division...? Give me a break ESPN!

I would!!!!!:cool::D;) I would love to see every division, even if only for about 30 sec's or something... Maybe like the top 3 in the divisions! and some highlights of some other teams, why not? But of course $$$ is involved so I would imagine that would be expensive!

the only thing is.... we would be the only ones watching the whole thing. every other non-cheer fan would complain and overall ESPN would lose a lot of viewers during that time slot.

I guess we will all watch and see who is on....I have my dvr set to record it everytime, just in case i miss something! Go Worlds!!!!! I miss you so much!:confused: I would love to go back tomorrow, and watch it Live all over again!!! Just in case I missed something, or someone, which I did!:oops:
Oh please do. Ive been waiting every year for someone to record the ESPN coverage . . . and I either found none or some recording from a digital camera . . .

Oh please do. Ive been waiting every year for someone to record the ESPN coverage . . . and I either found none or some recording from a digital camera . . .

I DVR'd it last year (same thing as TIVO) and not long after bought a huge flat screen HD plasma and my brother kept fussing at me bc I wouldn't take the old DVR box in and trade it for an HD one so that I could actually WATCH my TV in HD because it had last year's Worlds on it and I knew once I traded the box in I would lose the recording! :eek:

Finally a little less than 2 months ago I went and got the new HD box for my TV :oops:

I DVR'd it last year (same thing as TIVO) and not long after bought a huge flat screen HD plasma and my brother kept fussing at me bc I wouldn't take the old DVR box in and trade it for an HD one so that I could actually WATCH my TV in HD because it had last year's Worlds on it and I knew once I traded the box in I would lose the recording! :eek:

Finally a little less than 2 months ago I went and got the new HD box for my TV :oops:
I have worlds from the 2007+ on my cable box, and i am moving in a week. I'm debating taking that cable box and giving my mom the one that i get.

what USUALLY happens, and im not trying to start anything, its just the trend...is all the Varsity paid bid winner's divisions are shown...so i can promise small senior semi limited large senior and probably just cali large coed will have an appearance..
That isn't true. Varsity has paid bid winners in every division.

from nca - large senior, large limited, small limited, ioc5, iag5,
uca - ioc5, unlimited, large senior
wsf - ioc5, semi, small limited
(what i think the biggest varsity comps are)

I am going to laugh my head off if they show me doing the "F5 hand motion" somewhere during this segment...I think I did it everytime the camera was on/near me. :p Fierceboarders, let's face it. We aren't going to be pleased with the length of the segment, the commentating, the teams showed etc. At this point, let's be thankful that ESPN is at least showing it a little :) If I had it my way..I'd be watching Worlds all over again all day on ESPN. They can play neverending baseball games and poker tournaments, please one year do it for cheerleading! :)

what USUALLY happens, and im not trying to start anything, its just the trend...is all the Varsity paid bid winner's divisions are shown...so i can promise small senior semi limited large senior and probably just cali large coed will have an appearance..

ACE Warriors got their paid bid at Cheersport.

I'm hoping for a full large senior broadcast again where they show several teams. I think large senior definitely had the closest top 3 teams (at least after day 1)

thats a big negative on them going again for the cameras...my question is will they actually show IOC6 with all the stuff that happened....i mean i def wanna be on TV!!! lol

Sad that they didn't get to go again, I hope that they show the IOC6 teams since they have so many international teams in the division. It could be cut because of all the drama surrounding it. People may be sitting up close to the TV to count the boys or count how many spotters/catchers there are in the pryamids.

Problem with them doing a longer special is they use ESPN which as I mentioned if worlds is at Disney it will remain on ESPN and if they move outside of disney there is a big chance it could/would move to FSN like the NCA competitions. If FSN covered worlds I could see there being multiple specials. There are usually 2 or 3 specials for the NCA competitions in Dallas and Daytona. That is a question for people though, would you rather cheer be on ESPN or FSN?

ACE Warriors got their paid bid at Cheersport.

I never said that they ONLY show varsity bid winners..,they just get shown the most...I know where people got their bid...but the main division always shown in the past is small senior and large senior...didn't say I was 100% correct just saying a trend I noticed that's all!

I have worlds from the 2007+ on my cable box, and i am moving in a week. I'm debating taking that cable box and giving my mom the one that i get.

yeah, i took mine with me after the first couple!!!!! it disturbs me to lose any of my shows!!! Especially my Cheerleading ones anyway!!

Back