All-Star Worlds Fierce Board Shirt Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just stuck with the same colors I used last time. If anyone likes it I can change them. The back is pretty simple. Last years was more "busy" so I thought it might be okay. If guess you could use the poem back I did earlier, which is posted somewhere on this thread I think, but I'd take the cat off so there wasn't too much cat.

sls3gj.jpg

2kj03q.png

or

2hfkpi9.png

Oh I like this too. Especially the try and impress me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just stuck with the same colors I used last time. If anyone likes it I can change them. The back is pretty simple. Last years was more "busy" so I thought it might be okay. If guess you could use the poem back I did earlier, which is posted somewhere on this thread I think, but I'd take the cat off so there wasn't too much cat.

sls3gj.jpg

2kj03q.png

or

2hfkpi9.png
"Give me something to shimmy" or something like that? But i love it!

I know I am still really new, but can I play too?

I definitely like Give me something to "shimmy" better than "tweet". (I think the tweet comment distracts from it being a FierceBoard shirt imo).

But I like all of the ideas- lol! GCC is hysterical and I love him in the Worlds logo and I really like the FB centric one too! The brighter the color the better for finding people

For some reason I'm not a fan of neon yellow aka highlighter yellow or safety yellow. I think unless you use black/white/gray/navy any other color just looks weird.

For some reason I'm not a fan of neon yellow aka highlighter yellow or safety yellow. I think unless you use black/white/gray/navy any other color just looks weird.

If your shirt wins, then I think the color you picked is a good way to go. It's still a pretty bright color.

sls3gj.jpg

2kj03q.png

or

2hfkpi9.png
Loveee this! How about "Give me something to post (or blog) about!"
I think for colors...me personally, I would LOVE a neon pink or a neon purple or green! JMO :p

I feel like there should be a shark eating a cat on there somewhere....

Sent from the Fierce Board App that's cooler than ACEDAD's
I did CoachTamara 's national shirts with a shark biting Mickey Mouse. Sort of close to your idea hahah

Back