All-Star Worlds Google Doc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For everyone please know this data is actually REALLY vital to planning out how well Worlds scoring is going. Just view it... don't sort it!

I would love to help maintain this during the weekend, imputing scores and notes on performances. I did this on the NCA google doc without a problem however I seem to be only able to view the information? So tomorrow I won't be able to input scores?

That's weird, I just checked and editing the document is definitely allowed :confused:. Anyone else still having problems like that ?

Didn't want to change anything but just as a note from reading through - World Cup Omni have been listed twice on Sunday HP centre. Once at 1:22 and again at 2:31.

@Emily @SoAena

Dont forget you can download the doc from google docs. That way, you can highlight, sort, or edit it however you want without changing it for everyone.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
I have one of these as well with automatic ranking once a score is input, but it requires two score columns like in years past. Should I add it to that doc?

whoever is imputting for Jostens...the IOC5 scores should be in the "A" column

Do we know who the medium coed finalists are yet? I can't find them in the Google doc. I am so discombobulated this year!

Ignore - worked it out :) 48hrs operating on Orlando time has clearly fuddled my brain.

Eta - I seem to have it opened in a different view today? I can't see the little Anon Animals list at the top, and seem unable to add in any details (not that I did yesterday, just using that as a means to clarify). I was waiting until end of today to download my own copy with full ranking and scores, but in this view am unable to. Have tried re opening the link over and over. Can anyone advise?

Last edited:
Ignore - worked it out :) 48hrs operating on Orlando time has clearly fuddled my brain.

Eta - I seem to have it opened in a different view today? I can't see the little Anon Animals list at the top, and seem unable to add in any details (not that I did yesterday, just using that as a means to clarify). I was waiting until end of today to download my own copy with full ranking and scores, but in this view am unable to. Have tried re opening the link over and over. Can anyone advise?

Does this work? The 2014 Cheerleading Worlds - Google Sheets
The link in this thread does the same for me but I got this from my history :)

Back